Responsible for maintaining the clean and orderly condition of assigned areas in the Casino and offices as well as other facilities owned by CEDA and the Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
- Cleans property floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Moves or pushes furniture in order to sweep or mop underneath.
- Gathers and empties wastebaskets; empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Services, cleans and supplies restrooms.
- Dusts furniture, walls, and equipment.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Sweeps stairwells and cleans elevators.
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals and equipment are used per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Reports any hazardous conditions or broken equipment immediately to the supervisor.
- Advises management of repairs, or supply shortages in assigned areas and is accountable for cleanliness and overall condition of assigned area.
- Complies with established safety precautions when using equipment and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as may be required.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Performs any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred. Previous housekeeping experience preferred.