Responsible for ensuring all china and glassware is cleaned efficiently and promptly providing all facets of the dining venue available stock of silver and dishware on a continual basis as well as cleaning of kitchen areas and trash removal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Ensures compliance to standards set by management in scraping, racking, stacking, and washing of, dishware, glassware, silverware, and all cooking pots, pans and utensils.
• Responsible for utility assignments such as floor cleaning, trash removal, chemical and supply stocking, equipment breakdown and cleaning, and other special assignments.
• Ensures compliance to standards set by management including, but not limited to cleaning of Bars, bar areas including drains, dish machines, floors, etc.
• Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
• Participates as a Team Member with Food Servers, Utilities, Cooks, Supervisors and any pertinent Company Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Customer Services.
• Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
• Assists if needed with Food Runners and Bus Persons.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED preferred.