Responsible for the safe operation and transport of customer vehicles on company property, in accordance with established policies, procedures, and controls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Assists customers promptly and courteously in Valet check-in and checkout.
• Meets established time standards for parking and retrieval of guest vehicles.
• RUNS (never walks!) for all pick-ups from the Valet lot (weather conditions permitting), in accordance with established safety guidelines.
• Parks vehicles in designated areas of the property, then accurately records the location of the vehicle onto a Valet receipt, which is attached to the appropriate keys and stored in the Valet office until the customer is ready to leave the property.
• Effectively communicates with the Lead Valet Attendant.
• Promptly clears valet drop-off area of cars to be parked.
• Presents a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance, wearing only the designated Valet uniform while on the job.
• Ensures a maximum level of customer service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
• Ensures accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
• Maintains a working knowledge of company facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise customers and fellow Team Members of same, whenever possible.
• Drives shuttle van and shuttle with no more passengers than license allows.
• Assists if needed at Bell Desk.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily:
• Perform job duties, demonstrate excellent work habits, and deliver exceptional service to internal and external guests.
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, including appearance, reliability, team work, ethics, integrity, and comply with all governing and co-workers at all times.
• Employ positive and professional communication skills and exercise professional interpersonal abilities (tact, diplomacy, and respect) with guests and co-workers at all times.
• Maintain a high level of organization, including an orderly and neat work area and excellent time management skills leading to the highest levels of productivity.
• Demonstrate a desire to succeed and willingness to help others succeed.
• Participate in open communication and provide feedback to management regarding operations, staffing, personal development, and operational productivity.
• Serve as contributing Team Member of CGRC enhancing operations in all business endeavors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED Preferred.
Must possess a valid driver’s license from the State, as well as a good driving record. Must be 21 years of age. Physical endurance and stamina, as well as effective communication skills required. Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.