STARTING PAY AT : $58,240
Responsible for the implementation and the compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, and supervise the operation of assigned table games to ensure game integrity and customer satisfaction.
• Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures relating to all table games, ensuring compliance with all Gaming regulations.
• Responsible for checking bank roll from previous shift to ensure accuracy; assists Pit Supervisor in physical count of bankroll at shift change.
• Observes game, players and dealers, to ensure accuracy of game and ensures game protection.
• Ensures that all games move at an appropriate pace.
• Promotes a positive gaming experience by, providing outstanding customer service.
• Assists in training and evaluating of subordinate Team Members in a fair and equitable manner.
• Responsible for tracking players, noting buy-ins, length of play, win/loss and average bet.
• Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Is familiar with pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks, i.e., fills, credits, marker transactions and responsibilities.