Responsible for ensuring maximum Guest service and satisfaction by orchestrating through the Banquet team service of quality food and providing a standard of excellence in all phases of catering services. Regularly confers with the Food and Beverage Director regarding the same.
• Leads On-Call Banquet Food Servers, and assist the Catering Manager with their training and job responsibilities, particularly in the area of guest services.
• Maintains a working knowledge of the property as well as special events on and near property in order to answer guest questions.
• Responds to Guests’ requests, complaints or inquiries courteously and promptly.
• Directs Guests to appropriate location for Banquet events and assists servers with any special Guest requests.
• Possesses a good working knowledge of Banquet Event Order processes, special Guest requests and assists On Call Food Servers as needed.
• Inspects meeting rooms or locations where events will be served, making sure that excellent hygiene and cleanliness is always present.
• Ensures that the Banquet Team Members are receptive and visible for guest services at all times.
• Ensures prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverage to banquet guests
• Complies with all food and beverage health, liquor and safety regulations as well as all federal, state and local applicable laws.
• Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
• Ensures catering operations are run in a smooth, efficient manner to ensure customers satisfaction.
• Confers with the Catering Manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
• Receives payment from food and beverage customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures of the Company.