Responsible for cleaning and resetting tables, monitoring tables for customer needs and duties requested by supervisory personnel, in an efficient courteous manner displaying a high standard of customer services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Responsible for clearing all tables, resetting them for new seating; ensuring tables are set in accordance with venue standards and customers achieving a pleasurable dining experience.
• Responsible for approaching newly seated customers, serving them bread, butter, water etc. in a courteous manner.
• Assists Food Servers in serving the customers throughout their meal, observing the customers for any requests for service, clears all dishes from the table after customers are through eating, continually providing them with a clean, neat eating area.
• Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
• Performs as a team member with venue Host, Supervisors, Food Servers and Kitchen Staff in maintaining a smooth and efficiently operations.
• Assists if needed with Food Runners and Dishwashers.
• Helps maintain restaurant cleanliness.
• Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record.
• Maintains a cleanliness of all side stations; responsible for stocking.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED preferred. One to three months related experience and/or training.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.