Responsible for properly executing security duties on assigned shift, to adequately provide safety for and property of customers, Team Members and the company’s property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time, providing positive greetings and farewells and opening doors for guests as necessary.
- Guards all transfers of monies and chips on the casino floor as well as the physical transportation of hopper fills, chip fills, and credits.
- Generates necessary written reports regarding security-related incidents involving customers, Team Members and/or the facility.
- Escorts and observes customers and Team Members to ensure their safety and protection; identifies potential safety hazards and reports same to the appropriate individual for proper resolution.
- Becomes familiar with hazardous materials used on property and all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing same.
- Acts as a Dispatcher during emergency situations and coordinates solutions to same; informs outside agencies of any unusual or suspicious situations on property.
- Operates company vehicles as directed to do so.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Company’s facilities as well as special events on property in order to advise customers and fellow Team Members of same whenever possible.
- Ensures safe transportation of company moneys and gaming tokens.
- Interacts with guests and Team Members in a positive, professional manner.
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction throughout the property is achieved and maintained.
- Facilitates the flow of information by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Maintains a series of keys, accessing locked areas as necessary.
- Accepts identification from all persons who appear to be under the legal age to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming regulations.
- Assists valet & shuttle drivers if needed.
- Operates and responds to radio traffic.
- Assists with traffic flow.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Performs any reasonable request made by management.
- Ushers as needed by management for events.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED required. Minimum of one-year experience in law enforcement or gaming security preferred.
Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to speak on radio and answer radio traffic. Valid driver’s license required. Must be qualified to perform the duties of Bike Patrol when required to do so.